Jumped the Synapse: Thoughts without sponsors!

These are my thoughts that don't fit in my other blogs. They'll eventually cover a large range of topics.

Friday, July 21, 2006

TOP TEN LIST OF REASONS WHY NOT TO INTERVIEW NOR HIRE THIS PERSON

These are taken from resumes and cover letters that were printed in the July 21, 1997 issue of Fortune magazine. The spelling is exactly the way it appeared in the magazine:

TOP TEN LIST OF REASONS WHY NOT TO INTERVIEW NOR HIRE THIS PERSON

10. Let's meet, so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience.

9. Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.

8. I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant.

7. I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and absolutely nothing.

6. It's best for employers that I not work with people.

5. Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 am every morning. Could not work under those conditions.

4. The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.

3. Note: Please don't miscontrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job.

2. Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.

1. References: None. I've left a path of destruction behind me.


... another random musing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home