Jumped the Synapse: Thoughts without sponsors!

These are my thoughts that don't fit in my other blogs. They'll eventually cover a large range of topics.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Things I love about this world: by eldest child

Things I love about this world

By: my eldest child

  • Laughing, to make people happy
  • The taste of juicy watermelon on a hot day
  • Having snowball fights
  • Beach chairs because they are so relaxing
  • Getting a full night’s sleep
  • The sun to light up our world
  • People, so we never have to be lonely
  • Rain, to make the world prosper
  • When my Dad says, “It’s a good one, write it down.
  • Comfy king-sized beds
  • Living in such a beautiful warm town.
  • My parents, because they love me
  • The exhilarating feel of the ride, “Soaring over California”
  • Flowers, because they smell wonderful
  • The glowing moon in the night
  • Sad weeping willows with droopy branches
  • The colours red and blue
  • Beautiful old brick houses.
  • Bees, but only when they’re at a distance
  • The way my stomach jumps into my throat when the airplane lifts off the ground
  • Earplugs, because they muffle Dad’s awful snoring.
  • Palm trees and the way that they look.
  • Silky PJs
  • Interesting books with a plot that twists and turns
  • That my parents took me to Disneyland and Universal Studios
  • The crashing waves of the beautiful blue Okanagan Lake
  • Making funny fish faces
  • Questions, so we can live in wonder
(age 13)

... another random musing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home